Sunday, November 21, 2010

Beomgye, my town

It feels like time really flies.
It's going to be December soon, and this morning, I went to my regular coffee place to see Christmas decoration already.
Though I'm not very excited about this Christmas, I love the fact that I will see lots of Christmas trees and hear Carol songs soon! :)


This is the picture of the subway station near my house. It's called Beomgye Station.
I took this picture on Friday when I was heading to work. :)
Beomgye is a small town where I live. The term stands for 'Tiger and Chicken'(虎溪). I guess there used to be lots of tigers and chickens here, since there used to be nothing but farming fields just about 30 years ago.

2 comments:

  1. I like this picture. It has a little bit of a lonely feeling to it. Not what you usually associate with a subway station, but, it works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I think I should learn how to use Gimps :)

    ReplyDelete